Exploring for New Sources of Lithium to Create New Lithium Projects
Lepidico is a lithium exploration company and the 100% owner and licensor of the L-Max technology, a proprietary process which has the potential to commercially extract lithium and other by-products from unconventional sources at a competitive cost.
Lepidico is actively seeking to acquire ground position and explore for lithium bearing minerals that have previously been overlooked with the goal of using L-Max to extract lithium chemicals for the burgeoning electric battery market.
- 21 June 2016 ASX:PLP – L-Max® Achieves Significant Milestone 2 pages (103kb)
- 17 June 2016 ASX:PWN – POTASH WEST CRYSTALIZES LITHIUM EXPOSURE BY BECOMING A SUBSTANTIAL SHAREHOLDER IN PLATYPUS MINERALS (ASX:PLP) 2 pages (475kb)
- 14 June 2016 LATIN CLAIMS HISTORICAL LITHIUM PEGMATITE MINING
CONCESSIONS, CATAMARCA, ARGENTINA 14 pages (1Mb)
- 8 June 2016 ASX:PLP – Platypus Finalises Acquisition of Lepidico 1 page (97kb)
- 9 May 2016 ASX:PLP – L-Max® Licence Agreement with Latin Resources 2 pages (116kb)
- 6 May 2016 ASX:PLP – Lemare Option Exercised 4 pages (563kb)
- 2 May 2016 ASX:PLP – NOTICE OF GENERAL MEETING AND EXPLANATORY MEMORANDUM 40 pages (1.6Mb)
- 2 May 2016 ASX:PLP – European Metals signs option to use L-Max® 2 pages (133kb)
- 30 April 2016 ASX:PLP – Mining exploration entity quarterly report 5 pages (67kb)
- 16 March 2016 ASX:PLP – Platypus to Acquire Lithium Company Lepidico 6 pages (129kb)